This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Amaris active
View all jobs DBA active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2018, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 260 million euros, 5000 employees and develop its workforce due to a further 2000 new job openings predicted throughout the year. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
• Graduated form an Engineering School or with a Master degree in computer sciences, you are passionate about new technologies.
• You have a strong experience in SQL Server Database administration and master the SQL language
• You are proactive in innovative solutions and ideas, hands-on and a good team player.
• You want to become part a young, innovative and fast growing organization.
• You are available ASAP.
• You have basic programming skills (ideally in C#, powershell) and versionning git.
• You master strong English language skills.
As part of the Database administration team you will be in charge of:
• Design the infrastructure and architecture of our database servers (>20 servers)
• Operating maintenances and migrations (SQL Server 2016…)
• Supporting developers on database data model design and stored procedure performances
• Troubleshoot in case of incidents or performance flaws
• Ensure data security, including backups, encryption, and handling administrator access rights.