IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
• Minimium 1 year experience in IT recruitment;
• Knowledge of technical roles and ability to learn technical information about new technologies;
• Ability to build strong relationships with candidates;
• Self–motivating and creative person;
• Attention to details;
• Being able to organize your work;
• Fluently in English, both written and spoken;
• Good knowledge of Office automation tools (MS Office, MS Excel);
• Recruitment and selection for entry, middle and senior level positions;
• Source potential candidates on recruitment platforms and updating the data base;
• Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities;
• Interview candidates combining various methods (structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions);
• Participate at client meetings in order to find out their needs;
• Coordinate with IT team leader to forecast department goals and hiring needs;
• Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates;
• Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements;
• Identify trends within the market, strategize on outreach approaches, brainstorms innovative search methods and search strings.