We’re looking for a Communication Specialist to handle the internal communication for the Ubisoft Bucharest QC department in order to ensure a constant & transparent communication across teams, engage them, build and promote a consistent brand image at group level.
The main and routine functions of the Communication Specialist are to:
- Work closely with the QC Director, QC managers and the HR manager to support business needs;
- Develop & implement the internal communication campaigns according to the department needs;
- Select the best communication channels to reach internal audiences, in order to support the delivery of the communication strategy;
- Assess the opportunities for new communication programs, evaluate existing programs and make recommendations to ensure maximum impact;
- Manage the purchase orders and relationships with vendors for communications projects.
- Offer support in crafting presentations for the QC management;
- Prepare and support external speakers in public events;
- Identify, craft and convey internal key messages to engage teams around Ubisoft, to strengthen their pride in Ubisoft and keep them informed;
- Write creative content for internal communication campaigns;
- Shape compelling stories & messages, adapt the right style and define the most performing channels to build, promote and protect Ubisoft image and reputation;
- Offer support for external events (job fairs, industry events, university events etc.);
- Plan, organize and execute internal events in order to engage teams.
Degree in communication, public relations, journalism or a related field.
3-5 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in the IT or gaming industry or in an agency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, Romanian;
- Computer knowledge (PowerPoint, Excel, Word);
- Good organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks effectively;
- Self-sufficiency, autonomy, proactivity;
- Proven experience working as part of a results-driven team;
- Inquisitive, easy learner, ability to synthetize;
- Plus: Knowledge of the gaming industry (gamer);
We are offering:
- An exciting job in an international group;
- An exciting industry, constantly evolving;
- Professional working environment;
- Great development potential;
- Good working conditions and motivating salary according to qualifications;
- The best colleagues and a job that never becomes a routine;
About Ubisoft Bucharest QC
With over 1,000 employees, the Quality Control department from Ubisoft Bucharest actively contributes to shaping one of the most popular AAA games and franchises like: Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, The Division, Watchdogs, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, For Honor, Steep, The Crew, Skull & Bones, South Park, Raving Rabbids, Rayman, Rocksmith, including mobile (iOS, Android) or VR games.
Ubisoft, one of the oldest IT industry employers and the first in the video game industry, has opened its office in Romania more than 25 years ago. Currently, the company has more than 1,700 employees in the Production, Quality Control and IT departments.