Checkout Service Delivery Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile METRO SYSTEMS ROMANIA active.
Vezi toate job-urile Checkout Service Delivery Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
At METRO SYSTEMS, it is about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Assure the business service availability and stability for all MPOS systems (Production, User Acceptance Tests, Quality Assurance);
- Be responsible for specific countries - for all Production problems, future demands implementations and UAT (User Acceptance Tests) defects;
- Change management (deployment planning, responsible of all productive changes, ownership on release and patch quality before installation in prod);
- Plan and lead all the operational projects - Environment Setup/Installation in QA, UAT and Production environments; Technical Testing Support; UAT onsite support; Go-Live onsite support; Project Rollout planning/preparation/implementation;
- Set up environments for NSO's (New Store Openings) and performing specific installation tasks and also coordinating other applications/departments for data initial load and supporting country to perform tests on the new environment;
- Be a single point of contact for checkout problems regardless of its area - Production, UAT QA, DEV, Other Applications/Departments;
- Handle major incident (coordinate the support units in case of major failures)
- Handle problem management and root cause analysis activities defined within the product area in order to further enhance the customer experience.
- Manage the escalation process
You are a great fit if you have:
- Previous experience in checkout systems - MPOS is a big plus
- Experience of working within a complex IT support operation
- Experience of direct communication with senior client management and the effective coordination of tasks with client management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio knowledge
- Experience with VmWare, IBM Websphere MQ
- Microsoft SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager)
What we offer?
- Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies
- Career programs
- Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch tickets
- Medical subscription and life insurance
- Private pension
- Fitness centers discounts, sports activities and other company events
- Good transport connections and free parking
- Relaxation area (ping pong, foosball, massage)
- Free Bookster.ro account
- and…fresh orange juice, good coffee, fresh fruits.