Senior Scala Software Engineer/Technical Lead
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile METRO SYSTEMS ROMANIA active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Scala Software Engineer/Technical Lead active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
At METRO SYSTEMS ROMANIA we build the software and digital solutions that powers one of the biggest retailers in the world, Metro Cash&Carry.
As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead a team of Innovators and Technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analysis, development, coding, testing and application programming will help the team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and technical requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit.
What we're looking for :
- Design of robust and scalable solutions to support our Supply Chain, Store Operations or Data Analytics optimizations
- Develop and support applications using Scala, Java, Spark, Kafka, Cassandra, etc.
- Work with the Product Owner, business analysts, UX/UI designers in mapping the product requirements to technical user stories
- Provide mentoring and technical direction to other team members
You’re a great fit if:
- You are an experienced Scala Engineer with Akka and Akka Streams and use big data platforms like Kafka, Spark, Cassandra, Hadoop
- You are familiar with Reactive programming and principles
- You have a strong grasp of functional programming constructs and approaches with a focus on Scala
- You have expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- You have keen understanding of data structures and algorithms with a high interest in machine learning models
- You work proficiency in development toolsets
- You have the ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the company to accomplish common goals
- You have the ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
*Agile is a plus, but personality is key in working in this environment - Quick, fast environment where everyone contributes to each task.