SAP Support Engineer
Whether complying with regulatory requirements or managing financial transactions, addressing a single key risk, or working toward a holistic enterprise risk management strategy, Wolters Kluwer Financial Services works with customers worldwide to help them successfully navigate regulatory complexity, optimize risk and financial performance, and manage data to support critical decisions.
Wolters Kluwer Financial Services provides risk management, compliance, finance and audit solutions that help financial organizations improve efficiency and effectiveness across their enterprise.
Wolters Kluwer Financial Services is part of Wolters Kluwer, a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands.
- Experience with working in different SAP modules such as FICO, SD, PS HR
- Skills in customizing and maintenance of SAP ERP
- Architectural understanding of the SAP ERP landscape
- Administration and maintenance of SAP ERP database server and application.
- MS SQL– basic administration and management exposure
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- ABAP development knowledge.
- MS Reporting Services exposure
The SAP Support Engineer will be responsible for maintaining, developing and supporting the internal SAP landscape from both a functional and a technical perspective.
The work implies on the one hand helping users with day to day error handling, troubleshooting and change requests implementation and on the other hand database and application server administration.