ePayments Business Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PUREQUAD active
View all jobs ePayments Business Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Founded in 2011, PureQuad has grown to become a professional corporation with a solid track record in delivering benefit driven capabilities across a diverse range of sectors: Public, Private, Non-profit.
We are offering software development services and software consulting services (on-site and off-site).
Major clients: - NXP Semiconductors Romania, Cegeka, Atos Consulting CH, OSB Group CH, 12Co CH
• A degree in Computer Science / Information Systems / Industrial Management / O & M / Logics / Math, or a System Analysis course– a mandatory requirement.
• At least 3 years of proven experience in system analysis of large software projects – a mandatory requirement.
• Experienced working on several projects simultaneously with multiple systems – a mandatory requirement.
• Experienced working on infrastructural projects (not just interfaces and GUI) – a mandatory requirement.
• English at a very high level.
• Self-learning abilities of new technologies.
• A broad systematic vision; matrix work abilities.
• Able to write quality and precise specification documents.
• Organized, thorough, detail-oriented with the ability to work systematically.
• Extremely high interpersonal communication skills; has the capacity to work with multiple interfaces in the organization.
• High thinking and analytical abilities; able to find creative solutions.
• High expressive abilities, written and verbal.
• Time management; able to prioritize tasks.
• Able to work independently.
• Can separate the “wheat from the chaff” (the important from the insignificant).
• The position is based on planning abilities, logic and the capacity for in depth understanding. The system analyst partakes in the development project already at its very preliminary stages, after receiving the requirements document (BRD) from the product manager and after defining the project’s system architecture.
• The business system analyst serves as an intermediary between the worlds of development and product, through a comprehensive, broader vision. The SA must translate the requirements document to a language that is compatible with the world of development (logical design). This document features the technical requirements and delineates the development stages, step by step, in the most detailed manner. In order to produce a quality logical design document, the SA must be very familiar with the different systems, he/ she must perfectly understand the development process, as well as understand the significance and impact of each stage on those following it, in order to attain an effective development process.
• The SA works with his/ her interfaces in both a systematic and matrix manner to maximize the requirements and to generate effective and creative solutions.
• When analyzing the systems under his/ her responsibility, the SA must take into account interfacing with other organizational systems.
This project is for our client, important name in gaming industry. Internalisation (direct employment by the client, is possible in 12-18 months). Work location is in AFI Cotroceni building.