Full Stack .NET Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PUREQUAD active
View all jobs Full Stack .NET Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Founded in 2011, PureQuad has grown to become a professional corporation with a solid track record in delivering benefit driven capabilities across a diverse range of sectors: Public, Private, Non-profit.
We are offering software development services and software consulting services (on-site and off-site).
Major clients: - NXP Semiconductors Romania, Cegeka, Atos Consulting CH, OSB Group CH, 12Co CH
• Experience with Angular.js or React.js
• High motivation to learn and grow professionally
• High technical skills, Self-learning abilities, independence and well organized working methods
• Great communication skills
• Out of the box thinking and quick learning ability
You might also have
• Familiarity with working in an Agile environment
Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or equivalent
Our payment system is a web based product that maintains a high availability secure system which handles all money transactions.
The system is based on an HTML5 solution written in Angular and ASP.NET WebAPI services.
In this position you will be responsible for leading application development and maintenance ensuring compliance with performance and availability metrics to support business objectives.
We are looking for the most highly motivated and intelligent individuals.
• Develop and maintain the payments solution of the company
• Inventing new web features for the benefit of all business partners
• Work closely with product managers, system analysts and QA testers in a highly collaborative team environment
• Deliver secure, high performance, maintainable code using best practices
• Ensure all development work is carried out with a consistently high-level of quality
This project is for our client, important name in gaming industry. Internalisation (direct employment by the client, is possible in 12-18 months). Work location is in AFI Cotroceni building.