Back-End .NET Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PUREQUAD active
View all jobs Back-End .NET Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Founded in 2011, PureQuad has grown to become a professional corporation with a solid track record in delivering benefit driven capabilities across a diverse range of sectors: Public, Private, Non-profit.
We are offering software development services and software consulting services (on-site and off-site).
Major clients: - NXP Semiconductors Romania, Cegeka, Atos Consulting CH, OSB Group CH, 12Co CH
At least 3+ years of hands on experience of SOA / micros-services development in C# technologies – ASP.Net Web API + MVC, WCF(C# with .NET framework 4.5.2 / WCF + WEBAPI2)
• Experience with ADO.Net and ORM – Entity Framework or similar
• Experience of working on large systems with complex processes and providing creative solutions
• Proven experience of following SOLID
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or equivalent
• High motivation to learn and grow professionally
• High technical skills, Self-learning abilities, independence and well organized working methods
• Great communication skills
• Out of the box thinking and quick learning ability
Additional nice to have
• Familiarity with working in an Agile environment
• Payment industry integrations experience
• Familiarity with Web technologies and terminology
Our payment system is a web based product which maintains a high availability secure system that handles all money transactions for our members.
The system is based on a Web solution developed in ASP.NET Web API and WCF services, MS-SQL DB and AngularJS on the client side.
In this position you will be responsible for leading application development and maintenance ensuring compliance with performance and availability metrics to support business objectives.
We are looking for the most highly motivated, responsible and proactive individuals that can accompany us reaching next level in our endeavour.
• Develop and maintain the payments solution of the company
• Inventing new features for the benefit of all business partners
• Work closely with product managers, system analysts and QA testers in a highly collaborative team environment
• Deliver secure, high performance, maintainable code using best practices
• Ensure all development work is carried out with a consistently high-level of quality
This project is for our client, important name in gaming industry. Internalisation (direct employment by the client, is possible in 12-18 months). Work location is in AFI Cotroceni building.