Founded in 2011, PureQuad has grown to become a professional corporation with a solid track record in delivering benefit driven capabilities across a diverse range of sectors: Public, Private, Non-profit.
We are offering software development services and software consulting services (on-site and off-site).
Major clients: - NXP Semiconductors Romania, Cegeka, Atos Consulting CH, OSB Group CH, 12Co CH
• BA in Computer Sciences/Engineering – a must
• Over five years’ experience in complex .NET infrastructure and application development – a must
• Deep familiarity with C# - a must
• Experience with writing and maintaining high volume servers / services – a must
• Experience with mongoDB (or other noSQL platforms) – an advantage
• Experience in Web development – HTML5, Angular4 – an advantage
• Architectural planning skills – an advantage
• Experience with some type of Middleware such as Rabbit, MSMQ, or Messaging – an advantage
• Experience with Big Data solutions – an advantage
• Some experience with Distributed Cache – an advantage
• Experience with IOC – an advantage
• Experience working with databases – an advantage
• Experience with Docker – an advantage
Client's platform development department, which is responsible for the infrastructure on which our online gaming runs, needs a .NET TL managing team of developers. The team develops and maintains dynamic systems which comprise the platform for their games and third-party integration.
The position entails managing the developers, infrastructure design, planning, prioritize tasks, code reviews, conflicts sorting and development (hands-on), writing server and admin-client components to communicate with other server platform components, database, and integration with existing and external systems.
The team develops in an MS environment using .NET technology, has a wide range of systems such as transaction management and third-party integration, and is responsible for organizational services infrastructure, websites, and more.
Part of the job entails development and maintenance of existing C# components.
This project is for our client, important name in gaming industry. Internalisation (direct employment by the client, is possible in 12-18 months). Work location is in AFI Cotroceni building.