This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PUREQUAD active
View all jobs .NET Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Founded in 2011, PureQuad has grown to become a professional corporation with a solid track record in delivering benefit driven capabilities across a diverse range of sectors: Public, Private, Non-profit.
We are offering software development services and software consulting services (on-site and off-site).
Major clients: - NXP Semiconductors Romania, Cegeka, Atos Consulting CH, OSB Group CH, 12Co CH
• BA in Computer Sciences/Engineering – a must
• Over five years’ experience in complex .NET infrastructure and application development – a must
• Deep familiarity with C# - a must
• Experience with writing and maintaining high volume servers / services – a must
• Experience with mongoDB (or other noSQL platforms) – an advantage
• Experience in Web development – HTML5, Angular4 – an advantage
• Architectural planning skills – an advantage
• Experience with some type of Middleware such as Rabbit, MSMQ, or Messaging – an advantage
• Experience with Big Data solutions – an advantage
• Some experience with Distributed Cache – an advantage
• Experience with IOC – an advantage
• Experience working with databases – an advantage
• Experience with Docker – an advantage
Client's platform development department, which is responsible for the infrastructure on which our online gaming runs, needs a .NET TL managing team of developers. The team develops and maintains dynamic systems which comprise the platform for their games and third-party integration.
The position entails managing the developers, infrastructure design, planning, prioritize tasks, code reviews, conflicts sorting and development (hands-on), writing server and admin-client components to communicate with other server platform components, database, and integration with existing and external systems.
The team develops in an MS environment using .NET technology, has a wide range of systems such as transaction management and third-party integration, and is responsible for organizational services infrastructure, websites, and more.
Part of the job entails development and maintenance of existing C# components.
This project is for our client, important name in gaming industry. Internalisation (direct employment by the client, is possible in 12-18 months). Work location is in AFI Cotroceni building.