.NET Software Developer
It’s an exceptional market opportunity. Which is why we’re looking for exceptional people to join us. You know, like you.
Working with Certent is an opportunity to join a global company with a local attitude. We understand it’s a competitive world, and you have lots of options on where to grow your career. So it’s no wonder we strive to create a place where people want to belong, grow and make a real impact on our customers and the industry at large. So if that’s what you’re looking for, here’s some great news; we’re looking for you.
We're Certent and we value our people.
Our software and services are used by over 2,400 public, private and pre-IPO customers to administer equity management plans and financial reporting processes.
Growth is in our DNA. Not only will you have great opportunities to grow with Certent, you’ll be an integral part of our success. Deloitte Technology Fast 500 named Certent as one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America two years in a row, and we've been on the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing private companies for six years.
You will have access to a suite of perks and benefits that allow you to focus on your work in a relaxed way.
* Work comfortably with remote, multi-site global teams and work autonomously
* Are highly intelligent, with a respectful nature – we value critical thinkers who are open to ideas and feedback
* Look forward to contributing to the team’s success and watching Certent grow
* Are driven to embrace new technologies; hungry to learn; hungry to share; hungry to advance
What You’ll Need:
* Proficiency in English is a must.
* Highly skilled C# developer – intimate with generics, delegates, events, anonymous functions (in-memory data manipulation experience desirable)
* MVC, MVP, or MVVM patterns
* Architecture experience with Micro Services
* Distributed Applications or Cloud Experience
Preferred Skills include:
* Full SDLC experience with object-oriented, well structured, modern, commercial web app (Single Page Application experience preferable)
* Entity Framework; SQL Databases
* PDF SDK/API experience
* Adobe InDesign/InCopy domain expertise
Want to chat about your career goals and see if this is a good fit? Apply and if you are a critical thinker with a passion for development and using the latest and greatest technology stack, we'll be in touch to get the conversation started. In the meantime, head over to our Certent website to get to know us better.
The technology stack you’ll be working with includes (but not limited to): .NET, C#, Visual Studio, .NET Core, MVC, Entity Framework.
The Team. We are expanding and as the .NET Software Developer, you will be an integral part of our Disclosure Management development process. You will be a part of a multi-site global team.