.NET Software Developer
We're Certent and we take care of our people.
Our software and services are used by over 2,400 public, private and pre-IPO customers to administer equity management plans and financial reporting processes.
Growth is in our DNA. Not only will you have great opportunities to grow with Certent, you’ll be an integral part of our success. Deloitte Technology Fast 500 named Certent as one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America two years in a row, and we've been on the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing private companies for six years.
You will have access to a suite a benefits and perks that allow you to focus on your work and be productive.
• Proficiency in English is a must.
• Highly skilled C# developer – intimate with generics, delegates, events, anonymous functions (in-memory data manipulation experience desirable) with Oracle as the backend database
• ASP.NET and .NET-based MVC
• MVC, MVP, or MVVM patterns
• Architecture experience with Micro Services
• Distributed Applications or Cloud Experience
• Full SDLC experience with object-oriented, well structured, modern, commercial web app (Single Page Application experience preferable)
• Entity Framework; SQL Databases
• SSO, exchange and consumption of SAML, OAuth2 tokens
✓ Design and develop software for Certent’s Disclosure Management product line.
✓ Work with a global team of engineers to build the cloud version of the product.
✓ Work within a local mixed team of developers and testers, in Agile methodology.
✓ Apply knowledge of Software Architecture, User Experience and Distributed Systems to build high quality software for Certent customers.
✓ Work comfortably with remote, multi-site global teams and work autonomously
✓ Contributing to the team’s success and watching Certent grow
Want to chat about your career goals and see if this is a good fit? Apply and if you are a critical thinker with a passion for development and using the latest and greatest technology stack, we'll be in touch to get the conversation started. In the meantime, head over to our Certent website to get to know us better.
The technology stack you’ll be working with includes (but is not limited to): .NET, C#, Visual Studio, .NET Core, MVC, Entity Framework, Bootstrap and Angular.