Customer Management Support - Finance TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Customer Management Support - Finance TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2017, Continental generated sales of €44 billion and currently employs more than 240,000 people in 61 countries.
You will be a part of the Finance - Customer Support Management team of Continental Automotive Romania SRL. Responsibilities: You will be responsible, for several customers of one of our Divisions, for the following activities:
* Manage the open receivable for external customers, contact the customer and request payment on overdue accounts, cooperate with sales department in order to clear the open positions and achieve the targeted KPI of the division.
* Analyze the differences related to price, quality and quantity issues, access the B2B portal of the customers. Cooperate with other departments (sales, logistics) in order to clarify the differences.
* Trace all the prototype and engineering open invoices, assure that the goods reception has been booked in customer system in order to receive the payment, collaborate with engineering departments in order to solve the disputes.
* Consulting Key Account Organization for high differences and claims and contact the customer's buyer for price contract differences.
* Other responsibilities: prepare complex reports related to the area of responsibility, follow internal and customers' procedures. Proposing and implementing improvements of the procedures and tools related to the area of responsibility it is highly appreciated. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Course of study:
* Faculty of Economics / Master of Economics Experience:
* minimum 2-3 years, relevant area Accounts Receivable Language skills:
* English Advanced IT skills:
* SAP is a plus
* Microsoft office advanced Soft skills:
* self derived persons
* high initiative skills
* oriented towards delivering results
* high networking and communication skills
* Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team * Competitive Salaries & Benefits * Professional Development Opportunities * Health & Wellness * Stability * International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities * Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.