Accountant - Finance Department TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Accountant - Finance Department TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2017, Continental generated sales of €44 billion and currently employs more than 240,000 people in 61 countries.
For our Engineering Location Timisoara we search for dynamic and motivated people to join our Finance department. As an Accountant you will have to:
* book the data related to your area of responsibility and to check if the accounting documents are according to the Romanian law, internal procedures and solve the inconsistencies
* prepare the monthly closing by making reconciliations of the data related to your area of responsibility and to verify the reconciliation accounts;
* prepare complex reports related to the area of responsibility
* offer support during the internal and external audits and to participate on different projects
* propose and implement improvements of the procedures and tools related to the area of responsibility A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management or equivalent
* Minimum of 3 years experience
* English - advanced
* MS Office - advanced
* SAP knowledge is a plus
* Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits
* Professional Development Opportunities
* Health & Wellness
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.