Business Analyst (Cluj-Napoca)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile METRO SYSTEMS ROMANIA active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Analyst (Cluj-Napoca) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
We’re looking for enthusiastic, dedicated, motivated colleague who is familiar with Demand and Supply Chain Planning processes.
You will be part of an international team, working on system analyses and design, in testing and deployments of the application in different countries, application based on modern technologies as Cassandra,SOLR,Scala.
We are looking for passionate and creative colleagues who:
- Discover the underlying business objective and identify alternative ways to fulfill it
- Document the requirements, validate and verify with the stakeholders
- Organize the requirements (slicing, prioritization, planning, analysis of inter-dependencies)
- Specify requirements in terms of detailed functional design, define acceptance criteria
- Effectively and closely communicate with stakeholders (receive and incorporate feedback)
- Perform functional testing and analysis of defects/incidents
- Prepare and deliver of product presentations and trainings
- Might lead small virtual teams, track progress through the project and manage change and impediments
- Have a good ability to engage with business users and stakeholders to elicit and define requirements
- Have an entrepreneurial mind-set and looking at innovative and different ways of solving business solutions
- Is highly organized, detail-oriented, has a strong work ethic, and teamwork skills
- Has the ability to function independently and effectively in a self-directed environment
Knowledge & Skills:
- At least 3 years of experience in business/system analysis and implementation of IT projects
- Senior analyst familiar with Demand and Supply Chain Planning processes
- Core skills: good listener, facilitator, strong communicator in virtual settings; problem solving skills; critical thinking skills
- Business analysis skills: strong analysis skills, documentation and specification skills
- Key soft skills: Relationship-building skills, self-managing, managing ambiguity
- Specific skills: university degree in IT or similar (mathematics), work experience in Agile environments, building logical data models and use-cases
- English – advanced level in oral and written communication
- Prior experience in retail processes would be an advantage
- Experience in machine learning algorithms (forecast engine)
- Prior experience in designing and implementing solutions for a variety of technologies and architectures (Big Data, Distributed Systems, Machine learning algorithms) would be an advantage.
What benefits you'll have:
- Flexible working time;
- Lunch tickets;
- Health and life insurance;
- Private pension;
- Trainings (technical, soft skills, business, English);
- Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation;
- Gift vouchers;
- Fitness centers discounts;
- Sports activities & other company events;
- Relaxation area;
- Free Bookster account;
- Fresh orange juice, free coffee, fresh fruits.