Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Technical expertise (overarching understanding of architecture, object-oriented programming languages, database design and systems, component technologies, XML standards, and current technology trends) of digital solutions on mobile devices as well as legacy environments
• Experience with No-SQL and SQL DBs, also exposure to big data environments
• Comfortable managing multiple teams and delivering on time
• Strong problem-solving skills, intelligence, initiative, and the ability to thrive under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (detail oriented)
• Fluent in English (verbal and written)
• Specifies and maintains architecture of the solution that will be developed by lead dev
• Provides expertise to ensure product performance, ecosystem integration and flexibility
• Provides input on any architecture and technology issue
• Ensures architecture, required capacities and tech alignment between teams maximizing reuse of components
• During definition of product
• Creates High Level architecture diagram
• Identifies impacted systems
• Drives resolution for architectural ambiguities
• Provides enterprise technical architectural perspective
• During iterative execution delivery
• Creates sequence diagrams for developers and supports development in High level Design
• Provides input on any architectural issues
• During integration and deployment
• Helps resolve architectural issues that emerge during integration