Team Assistant with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Team Assistant with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
In this position you will be offering assistance to the Management Team, having the following responsibilities:
Scheduling and organizing meetings:
- Checking Outlook on a regular basis;
- Meeting requests – organizing meetings in Outlook.
- Making corrections in the Time Management application (SAP);
- Send reminders and standard communications;
- Organizing onboarding of internals and externals (LegBA activities);
- Assigning orders over BEST (SAP);
- Order, reorder and return of IT hardware equipment: computers, components and consumables;
- Assign new software packs for Allianz employees and externals;
- Order, reorder and return of new telephones and telephone numbers and optional products (. displays) mobile phones, Blackberries and optional products (. headset);
- Opens tickets for the assigned users regarding IT issues and follows up on the progress;.
- Excel overviews upon request.
- Coordinate international workshops, including logistics (except bookings);
- Agenda setting, participants;
- Support and track status of preparations.
- Fluent German and English, both written and spoken;
- Knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Quick perception and willingness to learn;
- Good communication skills with a proactive approach;
- Good organizational skills;
- Customer and service oriented demeanor.
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.