Data Warehouse Micro-Strategy Engineer
Why should you join us?
Metro Data Warehouse is the Corporate reporting and analysis platform, in Metro Group.
Featuring Teradata as database and MicroStrategy as FrontEnd BI tool, enhanced by in-house tools, including ELT tool, our solution has proved to be fast, robust, reliable and qualitative.
MDW collects, cleanses and integrates data from operational landscape of Metro world, thus offering to our users an unique 360 view of the business processes and outcome.
What we’re looking for?
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Mature and self-motivated professional with the ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment;
- Having an agile mind-set to work in scrum team;
- A focus on customer service/satisfaction with strong interpersonal skills and responsiveness;
- Ability to build strong working relationships and work within a global, remote workforce;
- Advanced English
You’re a great fit if you have:
- Proven MicroStrategy experience in developing and maintaining complex corporate solutions; MicroStrategy administration knowledge is a plus
- Very good RDBMS and SQL knowledge, including performance tuning techniques
- Good understanding of Data Warehouse concepts, architecture and practice
- Product testing techniques, best practices, methodologies
- Application versioning concepts and tools
- Teradata experience
What we offer?
- Flexible working time;
- Minibus transfer for the daily commuting to work;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Lunch tickets;
- Health and life insurance;
- Private pension;
- Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies;
- Trainings (technical, soft skills, business, English);
- Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation;
- Gift vouchers;
- Fitness centers discounts;
- Sports activities & other company events;
- Relaxation area;
- Chair Massage;
- Free Bookster account;
- and…fresh orange juice, free coffee, fresh fruits.