Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile Enterprise Architect active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Engineer specializing in “design” is an advantage
• Minimum 5 years in project management and systems implementation in several functional domains.
• This role corresponds to the complexity and rapidity with which systems are developing, both on a technical and functional level. It requires the capacity to integrate exogenous and increasingly interdependent elements into the information system (software, convergence platforms, etc.)
• It also requires a strong understanding of the potential loss of integrity of the information system in the context of a ramp-up of developments (technical, competitive, organizational, etc.)
• He/she must also adapt constantly to increasingly frequent legal and functional changes.
• Very good level of English
• In cooperation with the IS Dept., creates the roadmap for the information systems for which he/she is responsible.
• Manages (construction, updates and development) the mapping of the information system or the sub-assembly of the system for which he/she is responsible.
• Ensures the permanent integrity of the mapping of information system in relation to the roadmap.
• Specifies and validates the standards and guidelines for the architecture of the IS.
• Proposes scenarios for the development and simplification of the information system taking into account the problems of decision management, developing the offer, developing requirements, organizational constraints, etc.
• Integrates the IS Security principles in the roadmaps in accordance with the PSSI
• Evaluates the relevance and coherence of projects regarding the target architecture, data references and existing systems (through opportunity studies, defining requirements, choice of architecture for the functional system, etc.)