Big Data Architect
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile Big Data Architect active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Expertise in big data cloud architecture based on managed services or IAAS
• Depth knowledge of AWS Managed Services
• Depth knowledge of IAAS infrastructure manipulation on AWS
• Depth knowledge of deployment automation solutions
• Knowledge of the general big data ecosystem and the positioning of technologies
• Knowledge of different big data patterns
• Expertise in the implementation of end-to-end big data architecture (ingestion / treatment / learning / exhibition of services)
• Experience with No-SQL databases (column-oriented, key-value, graph) and SQL
• Strong problem solving, intelligence, initiative and ability to withstand pressure
• Excellent interpersonal skills and great sense of communication (ability to go into detail)
• Specifies and maintains Data architecture of the solution that will be developed by data team
• Ensures product performance, ecosystem integration and flexibility
• Provides input on any data architecture and data technology issue
• Ensures data architecture, required capacities and tech alignment between teams maximizing reuse of components
• Analysis (actors, flows, volumes, frequencies, types, security)
• Identification of the data capacity necessary to support the uses
• Design of the adapted architecture (scalability, resilience, performance)
• Identification of technologies adapted to constraints
• Complexity management (roadmap)
• Design of adapted test methods
• Capitalization on past product architectures
• Participation in the implementation of innovative cloud solution
• Strong implication on the validation of the capacities of the solution
• Contribution and advice on all architectural problems