Transport Export Documents Coordinator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Kellogg Company active
View all jobs Transport Export Documents Coordinator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Transport active on Hipo.ro
At Kellogg Company we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision is to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter.
Driven by our consumers, this is what we aspire to become and want to be on our best day.
Our Purpose is nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.
This is why Kellogg exists, the role we play in the world and how we deliver our Vision.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food.
Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania. Be part of a dynamic team, with career progression opportunities.
The Transportation Export Documents Coordinator will ensure that all export shipments have all the correct shipping/delivery paperwork in order and fully legalised so that no delays occur in shipping execution.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
• Be the key point of contact for export and shipping issues
• Partner effectively with external customers as well as internal departments (distribution, export, customer service and supply planning) with a focus on increasing business value.
• Liaise with government agencies, embassies and chambers of commerce for the legalization of documents required for export
• Generate documentation for export shipments
• Track and follow up of shipments with forwarding companies/custom brokers
• Implement corrective action plans to correct deficiencies and/or add new controls for meeting regulatory changes
• Ensure record and maintenance of all export transactions, duties, freight forwarding expenses paid and processes are in accordance with internal and external audit requirements
• Continuously seek out opportunities to improve current processes
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
Required Education and Experience:
• Understanding of export rules and regulations, INCOTERMS, export documentation requirements, standard processes and business policies
• Language skills: English (Required); Second Language (Preferred)
• Ability to resolve complex issues and problem solve effectively
• Working knowledge of a Global Trade Management System
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent, preferably in Management, Business, Supply Chain or related field
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills and a high level of proficiency in MS Excel
• Experience of working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally
• Experience working in a shared services, process driven or service centre environment
• Proficiency with ERP systems (e.g. SAP) and Microsoft Office
• FMCG industry work experience
• Acts Decisively and engages effectively with key stakeholders in a proactive manner
• Able to collaborate with key stakeholders
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact myHR @kellogg.com
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.