Junior Engineer Building Operation and Power
We’re looking for a talented graduate of Electrical Engineering to participate in our EcoStruxure Academy - a disruptive postgraduate one-year program that will provide you with expert knowledge about our cutting-edge IoT platform and its practical usage within the field of Smart low & medium voltage systems and Building automation. Upon positive completion of the program you will be given full-time employment opportunities with Schneider Electric, the global specialist in energy management and automation.
Take advantage of comprehensive trainings across Europe, gain hands-on experience using world-class technology and discover the latest trends in IoT, all this with the support and guidance of our experienced mentors.
This program is for you if:
- You are a graduate of Electrical Engineering
- You are passionate about smart technologies and want to discover the latest IoT trends
- You have a business mindset and want to contribute to growth of Ecostruxure business
- You are fluent in English
- You want to start an accelerated career path with vast development opportunities
- You want to travel and work with people from around the globe
- You want to be exposed to top class technology
We offer you:
- Contract of employment with a wide range of benefits
- Real business experience and client interactions preparing for success
- Technical training in various European locations and work with our experts
- Professional development tailored to your skills, needs and career goals
- We welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.