Material Specialist - fresh graduate in Lugoj
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Requirements
• Minimum average education;
• Medium English knowledge;
• Good computer skills with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Power Point);
• Capability to resolve administrative problems urgently.
• Very good communication skills
• Medium English knowledge
• Modify and maintain SAP data for raw material orders;
• Provide administrative support to the department
• Manage the documents within department
• Collect data on a specific topic and make various reports
• Writing documents, communications;
• Make presentations on various topics;
• Manage the presence of employees in the department;
• Organizes, coordinates and monitors prevention and protection activities, in accordance with the specific legislation in force (Law No. 319/2006 and HG No. 1.425 / 2006) and Honeywell procedures, with the support of specialists from HSE department;
• Carries out specific activities to the customs warehousekeeper and replaces it
Honeywell is the leader in gas detection, fire systems, personal protective equipment, building controls, home comfort and security, and scanning and mobility.
Our products and solutions give customers the ability to capture more and better data faster and across a wireless landscape, improve productivity, safety, and security, drive better decision making, and reduce costs.
We are at work in 150 million homes, 10 million buildings, 5,000 industrial facilities, and hundreds of gas and electric utilities worldwide. People are our ultimate differentiator.