Quality Engineer – fresh graduate in Lugoj
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Requirements
- University Degree - Electromechanical, Electrical or Electronic profile
- English – upper-intermediate level (at least)
- PC knowledge (Microsoft Office)
- Flexibility, efficiency, focus on results
- Analysis, synthesis and reporting skills
- Willingness to commute or relocate to Lugoj
- Contributes to continuous improvement of products’ quality by: tracking and quality and production processes, analyzing root causes, planning, developi nagn aalnydzi nsgu pperrovdisuicntg the implementation of corrective actions
- Ensures control of materials, semi-finished products and non-compliant products
- Calculates and periodically reports quality indicators
- Implements, maintains and develops recorded activities for quality problems
- Attend internal audits, as co-auditor, and oversees the implementation of corrective actions
aPcrotivviitdye as nsdu pinpfoorrtm tos tthhee dteeapmar ttom econnt tminaunoaugselyr iambporuotv teh eth ied eknntoifwielde dtrgaein riengga nredeindgs t he performed
Honeywell is the leader in gas detection, fire systems, personal protective equipment, building controls, home comfort and security, and scanning and mobility.
Our products and solutions give customers the ability to capture more and better data faster and across a wireless landscape, improve productivity, safety, and security, drive better decision making, and reduce costs.
We are at work in 150 million homes, 10 million buildings, 5,000 industrial facilities, and hundreds of gas and electric utilities worldwide. People are our ultimate differentiator.