Test manufacturing Engineer – fresh graduate in Lugoj
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Requirements
- University Degree - Electromechanical, Electrical, Electronic or Computer Science profile
- Working experience on similar position roles – minimum 1 year
- English – upper-intermediate level (at least)
- A good knowledge of working with Microsoft Office package
- Software programming in one of: CVI, LabView, Test Stand, C++ or other
- Flexibility, efficiency, focus on results
- Analysis, synthesis and reporting skills
- Willingness to commute or relocate to Lugoj
- Support for creating maintenance instructions for equipment test and check its functionality in accordance with customer requirements, internal procedures and the manufacturer’s instructions
- Assists the production engineers and other members with implementing the testing
- Works closely with the Production department and Test Engineers in order to continuously improve test processes
- Support for creating all testing solutions (ICT, Functional etc) both software according to testing specifications and hardware
- Update work instructions and warnings for testing process and testing process
Honeywell is the leader in gas detection, fire systems, personal protective equipment, building controls, home comfort and security, and scanning and mobility.
Our products and solutions give customers the ability to capture more and better data faster and across a wireless landscape, improve productivity, safety, and security, drive better decision making, and reduce costs.
We are at work in 150 million homes, 10 million buildings, 5,000 industrial facilities, and hundreds of gas and electric utilities worldwide. People are our ultimate differentiator.