Process Engineer – fresh graduate in Lugoj
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Requirements
- University Degree - Electromechanical, Electrical or Electronic profile
- English – upper-intermediate level (at least)
- PC knowledge (Microsoft Office)
- Flexibility, efficiency, focus on results
- Analysis, synthesis and reporting skills
- Willingness to commute or relocate to Lugoj
Understands the technical particularities of electronic product manufacturing flow
Understands the requirements relating to the production processes
Participates in creating technical documentation of equipments and processes
- Tracks parameters for production processes: wave soldering, brazing manual with paint and protective coatings resins, manual assembly
- Assists in the problems escalated at his level
- Participates at the product transfer process in accordance with Honeywell requirements
- Performs various reports
Honeywell is the leader in gas detection, fire systems, personal protective equipment, building controls, home comfort and security, and scanning and mobility.
Our products and solutions give customers the ability to capture more and better data faster and across a wireless landscape, improve productivity, safety, and security, drive better decision making, and reduce costs.
We are at work in 150 million homes, 10 million buildings, 5,000 industrial facilities, and hundreds of gas and electric utilities worldwide. People are our ultimate differentiator.