R&D Engineer – fresh graduate in Lugoj
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Requirements
- Electronics design, microcontrollers, microprocessors, AC to DC, DC to DC power supplies,
sensing technologies, DSP
- Familiarity with electromechanical devices (connectors, relays, switches, buttons)
- Various communications interfaces such as RS232, USB, Ethernet, CAN
- Recent hands on experience in board design, debug, use of lab test equipment including oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, emulators and other debug electronics required.
- Excellent communication skills and desire to work in a fast paced environment
- English fluent
- Specification, design, development, and debug of microprocessor based board level systems, including digital, analog, power regulator circuits
- Make realistic schedule estimates for the design time and project completion
- Track record of taking a design from concept through production release and manufacturing
- Select components and dealing with appropriate component selection tools
- Build and test prototypes, identify issues, and follow up on corrective actions
Honeywell is the leader in gas detection, fire systems, personal protective equipment, building controls, home comfort and security, and scanning and mobility.
Our products and solutions give customers the ability to capture more and better data faster and across a wireless landscape, improve productivity, safety, and security, drive better decision making, and reduce costs.
We are at work in 150 million homes, 10 million buildings, 5,000 industrial facilities, and hundreds of gas and electric utilities worldwide. People are our ultimate differentiator.