Agile Business Analyst
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• At least 2 years of experience in Agile projects, especially digital projects (web or mobile applications)
• An experience of Product Owner would be best
• Team player attitude with a sense of diplomacy
• At ease with sharing and transfering knowledge to others (whether it be within the agile team or with stakeholders)
• Knowledge of digital trends, standards, and issues
• Practical knowledge of agile methodologies, especially with practices of writing and prioritizing backlog items (INVEST, DEEP, Value Stream Map, etc....)
• Rigor and attention to details
• Very good level of English
• French are highly appreciated
The Agile Business Analyst main function is to assist the Product Owner in the daily backlog management (writing of User Stories, validation of User Stories, sorting and priorization of backlog). He/She cannot replace the Product Owner who is the only backlog responsible and decision maker.
• Provides Digital expertise
• Enlightens with digital experience the solutions imagined by Product Owner (best practices, consistency with market standards…)
• Gives advice on possible improvements in product backlog
• Supports Product Owner in Product Backlog priorization
• Proposes priorization adjustment based on the perceived value
• Participates in lifecycle of Product Backlog
• Ensures that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all
• Details each selected feature in the form of a User Story small enough to be implemented within one sprint, including acceptance criteria necessary for the team to understand and develop the user story
• Understands and prioritize Technical Stories suggested by the team as well as Defect Stories
• Clarify any User Story upon request from the Development Team during a Sprint
• Participates and contribute to Agile events with the Team
• Contributes to testing User Stories developed by the Agile team
• Accepts or refuses developed Stories (if the Product Owner has granted delegation)
• Evaluates the quality of previous releases and current release in production
• Checks the new release for regression issues