JAVA Technical Lead
Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Minimum 5 years experience in Java technologies;
• Practical knowledge of at least two technologies of each category:
• Java Technologies: JDK 1.6
• Enterprise Technologies: Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 6 (Java EE 6), Spring, Hibernate
• Other Enterprise Technologies: Contexts and Dependency Injection for Java, Bean Validation, Interceptors, Java Persistence, Java Transaction API (JTA)
• Web Services Technologies: Implementing Enterprise Web Services (SOAP), Java API for XML-Based Web Services (JAX-WS), Web Services Metadata for the Java Platform, WS-*, Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB),
• Unit Testing: JUnit, EasyMock/Mockito,
• Build Tools: Apache Maven, Git, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus,
• Other Skills: UML, SQL, XML/XSLT/XSD
• Good OOP skils,
• Attention to detail and very good analytical qualities
• Excellent communication skills
• Language skills: English (written / verbal) - Advanced level
• Team player mentality: ability and willingness to teach others;
• Self-driven, self-motivated, suggests ideas, has initiative and ability to drive the project development forward;
• Ability to keep up with technical innovation
• Ability to plan work to meet deadlines
• Experience or knowledge in supply projects in the field of banking investments
• Time management skills - able to work simultaneously with several projects in different stages
• Ability to strictly adhere to deadlines and to identify problems in the early stages
• Ability to work in a changing environment, able to react positively when it is necessary;
• Delegation skills
• Pragmatic, with a positive attitude as well as a great capacity of comprehension;
• Emotional balance, constant attitudes and manifestations
• Capacity to make decisions and take responsibility
• Good social skills, able to integrate in a local team as well as in a remote team;
• Customer oriented
• Available to travel abroad.
Key Technical Responsibilities:
• Coordinate the activity of a team of Java developers;
• Provide technical coaching for the team members and mentoring;
• Maintain, improve and provide support for the features developed;
• Development of features for new software or existing solutions, software architecture, technical analysis;
• Estimation of workload for the development of new features;
• Help with technical interviews and expand the team;
• Point of contact with the technical managers of the internal clients.
• Responsible for the bug fixing into UAT and PROD environment based on the internal SLA