Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile Product Lead active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
- Experience of at least 2 years in a similar position.
- Experience of leading a team and managing an Agile project with high stakes.
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge and understanding of the Agile Manifesto and Agile methodologies, from a theoretical and a practical standpoint
- Enjoys working with people (facilitating and collaborating)
- Ability to enable the team to continuously increase product value
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Attitude of empowerment and team building
- Proven success working in a rapidly changing, collaborative and iterative product development environment
- Awareness on technical practices: eXtreme Programming, Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development, DevOps
- Familiar with architecture, database design and systems, component technologies, XML standards, and current technology trends
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence needed
• Helps the Product Owner to keep focused on value creation and customer alignment
• Ensures that the PO knows how to arrange the Product Backlog to maximize value
• Ensures that operation and security User Stories are implemented for sustainable run
• Helps the PO in arbitration on product technical backlog
• Coordinates if necessary selection of solution (software package, development) which is in line with the Group’s IT architecture rules with the Product Owner and the Solution Architect.
• Enables the team to improve its efficiency and quality and to adopt state of the art development best practices
• Facilitates project level obstacle removal and team consensus on solutions
• Coaches the Team in self-organization and cross-functionality
• Protects the Team from external interruptions and removing obstacles
• Helps the Team to create high-value products
• Helps to understand the need for clear and concise User Stories
• Builds Agile dashboards and coordinates Agile artifacts delivery, including technology and business value deliverables
• Communicates on development progress
• Installs a culture of continuous improvement during development
• Coaches the Development Team in organizational environments in which Scrum is not yet fully adopted and understood
• Leads and coaches the organization in its Agile & Scrum adoption
• Helps employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum and empirical product development
• Causes change that increases the productivity of the Scrum Team
• Works with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization
• Manages all IT teams for the success of the product
• As part of a project manages the relationship with one or more suppliers (according to the contractual rules in force and the context)
• Works with the scrum master to ensure close coordination and effectiveness. In this case, (s)he no longer plays the role of a scrum master.
• Plan resources to be used (human, technical, financial, etc.)
• Consolidates all costs of project / product
• Is an active ambassador of Agile & Scrum within the organization
• On Digital projects, is accountable for a successful handover aligned with the Digital projects guidelines