Contract Manager (Junior) project based (3-4 luni)
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Requirements
* Advanced English skills (written and spoken);
* Excellent attitude and good analytical skills;
* Good attention to details;
* Microsoft Office - advanced level;
* Similar experience (Order Management / Contract Management) represents an advantage;
Role: Contracts administration role. Hand’s on contract negotiations, be the primary legal interface, provide in depth contracting expertise and knowledge on contracts-related terms.
* 1st level legal support in contract management activities: contract/amendment/ NDA/DPA drafting, wording; Legal support exists, contract manager is required to provide only basic support on legal matters/wording. Law degree preferred, but not mandatory;
* Effective support for Category Managers, in the negotiation of contractual clauses;
* Ensure alignment of terms cross suppliers and contracts; ensure contractual baseline is organized, aligned and reported;
* Effective, organized contracts administration; Registration of contracts in approval and signature applications /systems;
* Standardization of contractual base and reporting.
Duration of labor contract: 3-4 months with possibility to extend or be hired as permanent
Competitive salary for a Junior with limited experience (1-2 years) and the opportunity to start a career in one of the biggest multinational companies, activating in the telecommunications industry.