Finance trainee - BASF Romania
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We link and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
START IN – our BASF Trainee program – will immediately begin preparing you for future assignments at BASF by giving you challenging tasks, exciting projects and responsibility. Every START IN program is tailor-made to fit your specific talents. Bring your creativity, passion and pioneering spirit to BASF and start your professional career with us!
START IN Finance – trainee program
What you can expect
During our 24 months program, you will have the chance to gain insight into our Finance and Controlling departments.
- We offer you the opportunity to participate in an excellent on-the-job training and a chance to develop a comprehensive understanding of unit-specific and cross-divisional topics;
- From day one, you will take over responsibility for your own project or parts of it;
- You will have at least one 6 month abroad assignment during your program, which will be discussed and agreed upon mutually;
- You will have the opportunity to build an international network and enhance your crosscultural competence through your stay abroad.
- You have a degree with an excellent track record in business administration or finance;
- Ideally, you have work experience or completed internships in finance, administration or consulting;
- You have experience in working or studying abroad in different cultures, are fully mobile and open to a career abroad;
- You are fluent in Romanian and have high English proficiency. Additional Central European language is a benefit;
- Finally, you convince us through your high target orientation, hunger for learning and entrepreneurial attitude.
From the very first day, START IN will support your further professional development as a specialist or manager. You will have the opportunity to learn about your own skills and to grow personally. Beyond this, you will be able to integrate quickly into the company, thanks to a wide range of networking events and seminars as well as continuous support from your personal mentor.
As the only company so far with its headquarters in Germany, BASF’s Finance and Controlling unit has been triply ranked "world-class" in process efficiency and effectiveness by "The Hackett Group".
Take advantage of this opportunity to get started in a "world-class" environment!
Join the best team. There are more than 100.000 other minds to connect with.