Quotation Manager with English and German (early career)
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Requirements
For our client, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we are looking for a Quotation Manager with English and German.
- Experience in technical environment, minimum 2 years of working experience with software applications and hardware products, network and infrastructure solutions and Catalog environment.
- University/high-school studies (Computer Science preferred)
- Becoming a Technical Expert (BTE) certified
- Accredited Presales Professional (APP) certified
- Minimum two years experience in the configuration and quotation position.
- Fluent English knowledge; German language is considered a plus
- Advanced communication skills (good questioning and listening skills)
- Advanced technical knowledge and understanding on HP EG portfolio.
Quotation Manager works within a European, multicultural and fast moving business environment, supporting all the customers assigned to him by his manager/team leader. Quotation Manager must be the entry point for all requests coming from the region he/she supports and must be able to offer consultancy on the best process to be followed (either Watson or Catalog environment), having advanced knowledge of all the configuration and quotation processes.
- Point of contact for the EMEA sales force in terms of technical configurations and quotations.
- Prepares configurations and price offers based on the requests coming from the sales representatives and ensures that there are clear specifications of the requirements to minimize rework.
- Creates a system configuration / technical solution based on the specifications provided in the request.
- Assures the validity of all the technical aspects and checks the availability of all the quotation components.
- Ensures that the approved prices are reflected in the official quotation.
- Anticipates and responds to problems, propose long-term solutions.
Offers support to the Offshore Operations Center, managing daily interactions with the support team in the creation of the configurations and offers, finding solutions to problems and situations, providing process information when needed