APPLICATIONS AGREEMENT ANALYST
Applications Agreement Analyst – 1-year contract
We are EA!
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Game Development Applications Agreement Analyst position is primarily responsible for supporting the management of the company's software agreements supporting game development applications, which includes but is not limited to: software and services agreement management (full life-cycle), oversight of procurement processes, development of analytical reports, and internal customer support.
This position also supports the invoice management, dispute resolution, and product / service optimization efforts. The candidate will also assist in contract and rate compliance, policy development, and related projects.
- Verify orders have been provisioned accurately and completed by vendors, and follow through on billing starts and stops, along with tracking through internal procurement system
- Work directly with vendor partner representatives to resolve outstanding issues in a timely and accurate manner
- Partner with finance and purchasing organization to develop timely and accurate inventory and activity reporting
- Maintain license allocation services and processes
- Work with stakeholders to proactively understand current and future licensing requirements
- Work with stakeholders to co-term all agreements
- Support forecasting and reporting
- Verify Cloud Service (Azure, AWS) based billing and reconciliation
- Continuous service improvement
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- Ability to comprehend contract language regarding what is purchased, requirements/terms associated with the purchase, restrictions or limitations and breakdown of financial terms or payments for the product/service
- Knowledge of procedures for invoice management and accounts payable
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks with limited supervision
- Strong interpersonal and oral/written communication skills
- Understanding of Oracle Financials system or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with license management systems (Flexera, CodeMeter, RLM, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of server operating systems (Windows Server, Linux)
- Familiarity with scripting languages such as PowerShell
- Familiarity with database query languages (SQL) and Microsoft SQL Server
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance