Testing department PC technician
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
College diploma in Information Technology, or equivalent
Any PC hardware or Microsoft OS training certificate is a plus
• 2+ years of experience in technical support to end users or hardware management
• Experience in PC hardware assembly and troubleshooting
• Great sense of customer service
• Good dexterity and ability to perform manual labor
• Good listening and communication skills
• Good organizational skills
• Analytical and multitasking
• Ability to make decisions quickly
• Ability to work effectively in a fast paced changing environment
• Great team spirit
• Good English skills (spoken and written)
• Extended knowledge of the latest in gaming PCs hardware and software on the market
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
The main and routine tasks of the Testing department PC technician are:
• Configuring and installing the PC configurations requested by the users;
• Offering on-site support to PC projects and standard software installation (Windows OS, tools used for project needs);
• Ensuring Security team’s best practices are applied on all workstations
• Interacting with other teams regarding repair of hardware;
• Being proactive, identifying and communicating potential improvement to his manager
• Ensuring the proper follow-up on issues and requests through a ticketing system;
• Updating the knowledge base with newly diagnosed problems;
• Carrying out all other related tasks.
We pride ourselves with a wide range of benefits that you can enjoy:
• If you’re into sport we’ve got a great gym right into our studio
• We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way - we’ll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like
• If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week
• Since we value health, you’ll have access to private medical system