Pricing tools & processes specialist
At Ipsos we are passionately curious about people, markets, brands and society. We deliver information and analysis that makes our complex world easier and faster to navigate and inspires our clients to make smarter decisions. We believe that our work is important. Security, Simplicity, Speed and Substance applies to everything we do.
If you want to join our team, please visit our Hipo employer profile to discover more job opportunities.
* Excellent level in English;
* Higher education (Automation, Cybernetics, Mathematics-Informatics, etc.);
* Background or knowledge of project management and the ability to analyze and understand back-office systems and processes;
* Strong analytical skills (including Microsoft Excel - VBA, pivots, complex formulas) and experience with reporting and data analysis;
* Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment;
* Service oriented, attentive to different teams needs;
* Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes;
* Attention to details, Autonomous;
* Curiosity, Challenging status quo.
* Work with pricing teams and managers to capture and prioritize improvements to our back-office pricing tools;
* Defines functional specifications for business requirements;
* Support in the implementation of new products or services pricing policy in the back-office ecosystem;
* Provide support in preparing adhoc analysis to review pricing strategy and approaches;
* Analyzes the impact of process and price level changes across pricing department and provides advice on any aspect of this analysis.
Ipsos is the 3rd largest global company specialized in market research studies with presence in 88 countries, 16.600 permanent employees and more than 5000 clients.
As a part of Ipsos Group, Ipsos Interactive Services (IIS) is exploring and implementing innovative and interactive data collection techniques for the online & mobile environment. IIS is a global network withlocal offices in 28 countries around the globe and over 1,700 passionate online and mobile research professionals having expertise in the Ipsos’ 4 specialisms and on Ipsos products, committed to deliver industry leading research on a wide range of international projects.
With respondents in 96 countries (approximately 5.000.000 located in Europe, the Americas and the Asia-Pacific region and over 40.000 respondents in Romania), Ipsos network spans online panels, real time sampling and mobile respondents.