Aim for the moon #internship - Arnia Software
Why join us? Your education is just beginning!
- Our interns have the opportunity to be part of real world business scenarios.
- Their skills are sharpened as full members of a project team, working alongside Senior Developers and international Project Managers on a cool project;
- Some of the highlights as a member of the team are business insights sessions with the Senior Leadership across the organization, professional development opportunities and social activities with other interns and colleagues.
- Health care benefits
- Arnia Academy - opportunity to evolve in an expert team
- Flexible work hours, friendly environment
- Ping-pong arena
- Games & movie night on Friday (to ease in the weekend)
- Opportunity to attend to national and international technology conferences
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Eagerness to grow and to develop your career with us when the internship ends;
- A good understanding of current software development strategies and technologies;
- A very good theoretical background in software engineering, computer science or similar;
- Very good academic performance (relevant certifications or significant results at national or international Olympics contests represent a plus)
- A natural curiosity to learn, an interest in research and a knack for creativity and innovation;
- You work structured and analytically, you are proactive and committed;
- You are a good team player;