Accounts Payable Accountant with French
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 68,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills.
Together as one team, we are Here to move.
- Perform assigned accounts payable activities in a timely and accurate manner;
- Support Team Manager with assigned activities;
- Reviewing journal entries of junior or senior accountants to ensure accuracy;
- Performing various analyses and preparing account reconciliations;
- Respond to vendor queries;
- Assisting with financial and tax audits;
- Documenting and monitoring internal controls in support of auditing team;
- Contributing and initiating continuous improvement initiatives to optimize service quality.
- Willing to collaborate within a team in order to achieve common goals;
- Good attention to details;
- Enthusiasm and commitment to delivering quality results to tight deadlines;
- Self-motivation, quick learning and creative thinking;
- Good English language skills, good French language skills.