Junior User Researcher
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior User Researcher active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
- Basic understanding of social research methods (experience is a plus);
- Proactive and autonomous;
- Able to adapt to change;
- Organized and able to multitask;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (French is a plus);
- Excellent Office suite knowledge;
- Good video game culture and knowledge of games;
- Good knowledge of game mechanics.
This person is responsible for preparing and running studies under the guidance of the Lead User Researcher, assessing the usability and appreciation of our games in order to validate the game design. This includes preparing the study protocol, data collection tools, data analysis, interpreting and reporting this data to answer the various objectives and needs of the production teams and of the studio.
- Under the guidance of the Lead User Researcher, select the appropriate methodology, define test measures and create relevant tools in order to evaluate if the players’ experience is in line with the design intentions;
- Analyze multiple sources of data (including observation, telemetry etc.) and provide valuable and actionable insights on players’ experience;
- Keep up to date with game design, data visualization and User Research trends (trainings, conferences, new/best practices etc.);
- Ensure transparency and high quality in all forms of communication involving a user study;
- Keep track of all the changes happening in a project after a test and report them in a clear, timely and concise manner;
- Act as an observer during tests, efficiently gathering data using best practices in observation.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- If you're into sport we've got a great gym right into our studio;
- We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way. To get started we'll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
- If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
- Since we value health you'll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months;
- If somehow you feel under the weather you can quickly go to our in studio doctor.