Junior account payable
Connections is a technology consulting, solutions and services firm.
We help our employees to grow, adapt, innovate, and create in a constantly changing technology & business landscape.
Toogether with our tech-savvy software engineering experts, with a track record of innovation
and digital business process transformation, we lead our clients through the perfect storm of innovation.
• Converts Purchase Requisitions into Purchase Orders, respecting all requirements, e.g. securing needed approvals, verification of proper material group number, tax codes, freight costs, etc.;
• Performs all PO administrative work, including faxing/mailing POs, packages, mass mailings, etc.;
• Creates, where appropriately, and maintains all related documentation, including in SAP, commercial documents, approvals, Outline Agreements, Source Lists, Material Master Data, approvals, etc.
• Changes Purchase Orders per revised Purchase Requisitions / Order Confirmations;
• Works Open Orders, including PO closing, suppliers follow up on late deliveries, pricing issues, etc.
• 1st level support for purchases related supplier questions;
• Individual Reporting.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel;
• Advanced language are needed to be spoken – English ;
• Knowledge of procurement processes, policies and procedures;
• Required level of technical mastery, achieved through on-boarding and on-the-job training;
• Excellent communication skills; ability to work well with diverse users/clients/business partners and team members.
• Excellent customer service: commitment to solve problems and requests, understanding of the customer needs, business and priorities;
• Excellent problem solving abilities.