Security Automation & Orchestration Engineer
Dell Secureworks is a global leader in providing intelligence-driven information security solutions. We play an important role, as no organization in the world is immune from cyber attacks and the nature of the attack is changing every day.Requirements
• Familiar with Ansible
• Proven background in creating automation tools, automating web based services is a plus.
• Familiarity with *nix-based command line tools.
• Solid knowledge of REST API best practices and usage.
• Strong technical communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Effective time management and organizational skills.
• Team player with the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, often with ambiguity.
• Passionate about information security and service excellence.
• Ability to travel occasionally for client-site visits, team on-sites and strategic planning.
If you’re keen to work on diverse and highly complex information security problems, this is your opportunity to develop with Secureworks.
• Perform regular updates of existing Playbooks based on changes in the Threat Landscape or a clients security controls.
• Drive continuous improvement of existing playbooks to address new threats and tactics employed by attackers.
• Manage an inventory of subtasks that enable broader playbook creation.
• Produce new playbooks as threats change and new security tools and controls emerge in the market place.
• Perform regular reporting on the usage of playbooks and the effectiveness of a playbook to conclusion.
• Develop logic that bridges connectors, tasks and human input to accelerate the response to escalated security incidents.
• Develop connectors that collect enrich and leverage data from third party and proprietary webservices.
• Participate in client meetings to further optimize their specific operational plan based on our best practices and operational learnings.