Logistics Manager - Supply Network Operations
Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer's stores in the right quantities with precise quality in a very good time manner really does present a new challenge every single day.
What are the challenges that P&G's Supply Network Operations (SNO) is here to meet?
- Forecasting customer demand of our products;
- Owning and executing production and capacity planning;
- Working with the information flow for the entire supply chain and being responsible for the physical flow process from suppliers through production plants and distribution centers to the customer's shelf;
All these missions require a strong multi-functional work, which means that you will work with other functions both internally and externally and you will be responsible to make sure that we have the right product at the right place with the right cost.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities
- Recognized groundbreaking management skills – we offer you the opportunity to test your knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and to obtain insights into the world of logistics & business management;
- Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – Romania is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries and with the HQ being in Bucharest, our working environment is highly multicultural. Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility @ work.
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
An initial office based SNO assignment in Romania could be either in our Headquarter in Bucharest or in our Distribution Center in Timisoara.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
- Bachelor degree / Master degree graduate with up to three years of experience
- Excellent speaking and written command of the English language
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Problem solving via innovation & creativity
- Strong organizing and analytical thinking;
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment;