Finance & Accounting Internship
How is it like working here?... “We lead a Company within a Company”
Winning feels good. That’s why our Sales team makes sure everyone wins at P&G – our customers, our people, and our company. Where do you start? In one of the world’s best sales training programs. From sophisticated data analysis to winning propositions, you’ll gain the trust of a variety of customers by delivering insights, ideas, and innovation to build our brands and categories.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will receive your own projects and responsibilities to lead which will have a business impact
- Recognized groundbreaking management skills – we offer you the opportunity to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management
- Continuous learning and coaching – you will be part of a team with passionate people and receive ongoing formal training via web-based and classroom trainings to build your management and sales skills as well as day-to-day coaching from your manager and colleagues to help you excel at your projects
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – Romania is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries and with the HQ being in Bucharest, our working environment is highly multicultural. Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility @ work.
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
You receive one or more projects or responsibilities to understand the local market environment and to lead financial analysis to enable achievements of brand targets. In order to bring it to life you will collaborate closely with different functions outside Finance & Accounting, such as Brand Management, Sales and Supply Network Operations. Also, you will work around the brands that we sell in Romania: Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, OralB, Always, Head&Shoulders.
We are committed to provide equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or veteran status.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
Doing a paid internship at P&G is the way to find out more about the company and for the company to get to know you, meaning that a lot of time will be invested in your development. The end of a successful internship with us could find you with a recommendation for hiring immediately or upon completion of your studies.
- Students who are in their final or semi-final year of Bachelor degree and above or following a Master degree, coupled with a Finance interest/passion
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken;