Business Builder Off Premise Arad
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Philip Morris Romania active
View all jobs Business Builder Off Premise Arad active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Philip Morris Romania is an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc.
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands, including Marlboro, the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI's products are sold in more than 180 markets. In 2015, the company held an estimated 15.6% share of the estimated total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.7% excluding the People's Republic of China and the U.S. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
- University degree;
- Min. 1 year in sales or marketing activities (brand, trade, key accounts, consumer engagement, distribution);
- Analytical and communication skills;
- Availability for domestic travel;
- Strong achievement orientation and standing alone;
- Very good spoken and written English;
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office);
- Driving license B category (min. 1 year experience)
- Considering national commercial plan and objectives analyze your allocated territory (based on consumer and retail profile) and identify problems and opportunities related to Philip Morris brands performance;
- In line with identified problems and opportunities, allocate available resources and set targets to improve Philip Morris brands performance in your territory;
- Aligning route plan with national commercial objectives and activities, define and implement specific actions to improve Philip Morris brands performance in your territory and efficiency;
- Executes in field activities following the route plan and optimizing time with opportunities;
- Monitor the performance and propose improvement actions of service providers on Consumer Engagement and Merchandising activities;
- Collects, consolidates and communicates internally relevant information related to business and public information about competition;
- Monitors activities and measures achieved result versus set objectives/KPIs, and sets proper actions/targets for the following period to increase efficiency.