Business Builder Off Premise Arad
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Philip Morris Romania active
View all jobs Business Builder Off Premise Arad active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Welcome to Philip Morris International’s (PMI) affiliates in Romania, Philip Morris Romania SRL and Philip Morris Trading SRL.
Philip Morris Trading SRL, based in Bucharest, is responsible for the sale and merchandizing of PMI brands throughout the country. We have a dynamic brand portfolio that includes top international brands such as IQOS, Marlboro, Chesterfield, L&M and Virginia Slims.
Philip Morris Trading SRL was established in 1997 and today employs more than 250 people in its head office and regional sales offices.Philip Morris Romania SRL is our manufacturing factory based in Otopeni and employs more than 700 people. The factory has recently received a 490 million euro investment in becoming a new tobacco products – HEETS for the IQOS tobacco heating system. The factory serves the international demand of countries as Japan, but also EU countries where IQOS is sold.
We are also strongly committed to making a difference in the communities where our employees live and work. We support nonprofit organizations in the fields of education, culture, domestic violence prevention, and the fight against hunger and extreme poverty.
- University degree;
- Min. 1 year in sales or marketing activities (brand, trade, key accounts, consumer engagement, distribution);
- Analytical and communication skills;
- Availability for domestic travel;
- Strong achievement orientation and standing alone;
- Very good spoken and written English;
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office);
- Driving license B category (min. 1 year experience)
- Considering national commercial plan and objectives analyze your allocated territory (based on consumer and retail profile) and identify problems and opportunities related to Philip Morris brands performance;
- In line with identified problems and opportunities, allocate available resources and set targets to improve Philip Morris brands performance in your territory;
- Aligning route plan with national commercial objectives and activities, define and implement specific actions to improve Philip Morris brands performance in your territory and efficiency;
- Executes in field activities following the route plan and optimizing time with opportunities;
- Monitor the performance and propose improvement actions of service providers on Consumer Engagement and Merchandising activities;
- Collects, consolidates and communicates internally relevant information related to business and public information about competition;
- Monitors activities and measures achieved result versus set objectives/KPIs, and sets proper actions/targets for the following period to increase efficiency.