Presales Solution Architect
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile RINF Tech active.
Vezi toate job-urile Presales Solution Architect active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
For over 10 years we deliver digital products and services, with full focus on high quality and innovative solutions that drive business growth.
We empower businesses with customized, high performance components from our Tech Garages™, originating in strong engineering practices, agile engines, and ideation workshops.
We started the company in 2006 with the vision of becoming a reliable partner for growing businesses and organizations that aim to upgrade internally and influence their industry.
Year over year we enriched our knowledge and expertise with investing extra efforts in building PoCs meant to boost the adoption of digital waves within the projects with our clients (data, IoT, machine learning, deep learning etc.). We soon realized that our growth was proportional to our core principle of always promoting innovating components in every customer relationship.
In the changing and challenging business environment we all swim in today, our clients need a business oriented partner that can build innovative solutions and relieve them of their current navigation difficulties.
People & Culture
At RINF Tech you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. At RINF Tech your voice is heard!
We are a closely knit, passionate team set to make our clients lives easier and their companies more successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals, we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique.
We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
How is this for a new project
This project is for a key player in the telecom market, where you will have the opportunity to be part of a multinational team, with a fast-paced environment where you are encouraged to proactively express your ideas. In this role you produce technical design for applications, work together with the project, implementation and life cycle management teams to ensure the successful implementation of the solutions proposed and created specifically for the needs of the clients. Supports global team in the end-to-end design process and coordinates specific design activities.
Responsibilities begin at the moment of receiving an opportunity until the solution is handed over to the implementation team
Your day to day
- Cover the entire range of bidding activities, cost and revenue analysis, solution design and offering technical and business consulting for VGE
- Manage a portfolio of high-value opportunities for regional or global purposes, supporting several projects (selections, design projects, etc.)
- The main purpose is to offer the right and winning solutions to the selections in which it is involved
- Obtain detailed functional requirements and customer specifications and communicate them in a language appropriate to internal team
- Hold presentations to clients and supports proposed solutions versus their requirements
- Ensure that the design meets the customer's standards, requirements and policies
- Coordinate the design team and work together with the sales, auction and delivery teams and the post-delivery services offered
- Create and document the solutions offered to standardize them
What should you bring to the project
- Advanced knowledge in IPT / Cisco Call Manager / VOSS / Unity Connection / CUPS, ARC (CUEAC) products and Cisco routing & switching
- Experience in WAN / MAN / MPLS
- Experience with working in the telecom environment
- Know-how for advisory and influencing sales
- General knowledge of telecom solutions
- Good constraints in the area of "hosted" communications applications
- General knowledge related to development directions in telecom and IT
- Communication and decision-making abilities
- Experience in the delivery and support of Cisco HCS and / or Cisco HUCS, Cisco Voice Gateway, Cisco Voice and Data
- Advanced analytical skills
- Good knowledge of the IT and Telecom market
- Ability to present in writing and speak
- Ability to achieve results in a multinational work environment with internal and external resources
- Customer orientation by putting them at the forefront of activity through the technology provided
- Teamwork and partnerships
- High level of knowledge of English (written and spoken)