Data Analyst and Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs RINF Tech active
View all jobs Data Analyst and Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
For over 10 years we deliver digital products and services, with full focus on high quality and innovative solutions that drive business growth.
We empower businesses with customized, high performance components from our Tech Garages™, originating in strong engineering practices, agile engines, and ideation workshops.
We started the company in 2006 with the vision of becoming a reliable partner for growing businesses and organizations that aim to upgrade internally and influence their industry.
Year over year we enriched our knowledge and expertise with investing extra efforts in building PoCs meant to boost the adoption of digital waves within the projects with our clients (data, IoT, machine learning, deep learning etc.). We soon realized that our growth was proportional to our core principle of always promoting innovating components in every customer relationship.
In the changing and challenging business environment we all swim in today, our clients need a business oriented partner that can build innovative solutions and relieve them of their current navigation difficulties.
People & Culture
At RINF Tech you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. At RINF Tech your voice is heard!
We are a closely knit, passionate team set to make our clients lives easier and their companies more successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals, we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique.
We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
You will be working as part of the Digital Intelligence & Analytics team. This is a relative new team focused in delivering high quality analysis of content consumption within the Samsung Members base to support the content planning team and develop insights to maximise value of Samsung Members content offering.
• Produce regular reports and dashboards which track KPIs - which include detailed insight & analysis of key app metrics (registrations, active users, engagement, retention) and identify trends/risks and opportunities for Samsung Members business team
• Identify areas of poor performance and provide recommendations to improve results; promote and pro-actively drive change because of conclusions drawn from analytics.
• Develop segmentation and targeting approaches for use in strategic initiatives versus acquisition, engagement and sales objectives.
• Using data to validate hypotheses or ascertain size of prize to enable the right prioritisation of opportunities
• Build strong relationships with internal teams and senior stakeholders to establish the team as a key source for strategic insights.
• Support the ongoing use, development and enhancement of the Samsung Members Database (including Segmentation mapping, vision metrics etc)
• Respond and react to any ad-hoc analytical and data request that come through from the client – become analytical trusted advisor across multiple products, channels and platforms
• Take responsibility for answering day to day queries and delivering analytical projects, such as how existing (or brand new) client data sets (including segmentations and models) could be integrated into existing reporting, as well as advising on and building new reporting solutions
• On occasion present to clients and attend client meetings, sometimes at client locations
• Responsible for making your insight actionable; explaining complex analytics to non- technical audiences and making clear recommendations on how to use your insights.
• 2+ years in a data, insight and analytics function
• Experience with data management and modelling using KNIME or similar tools
• Experience with data visualization/dash-boarding software Qlik Sense/ Power BI/Tableau
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills; making the complex simple for internal and external stakeholders
• Technically inclined and highly proficient in working with Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics (or other multiple clickstream analytics tools);
• Ability to examine large and varied raw data and and extract actionable insights;
• Understanding of web analytics code - experience working with developers to define requirements, implement code and validate data;
• Experience with web, mobile and PC application tracking;
Would be a plus:
• Reporting/analysis experience at an online retailer, ecommerce setting, digital agency or equivalent experience;
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Statistics or a technical/quantitative field.
Personal Attributes required:
• Passion for data-driven marketing and business intelligence across channels; proven success in utilizing analytics to provide strategic recommendations and drive action
• Highly customer focused with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong team player, dynamic and result oriented
How will we meet each other
First of all you decide that this project fits your interests
Then you get to know RINF by having a discussion with an HR representative...in this case I will be the one sharing more of RINF’s culture and plans. By the end of the meeting we will both be able to decide if going further with the process is a good option
And then you will have a technical meeting to share best practices, industry trends and coding ideas with one of the hiring managers