Team leader - route to cash
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is a leading multinational company with over 140 years tradition in brewery. They have recently opened a global shared service center in Bucharest,
- (+) 2 years’ experience in Order to Cash processes (AR, collection, pricing)
- Team coordination experience preferred
- Prior experience in Shared Service Centers highly preferred;
- Previous experience providing Processes and Tools solutions for line managers.
- English fluent, French advanece level is considered an advatage
- Flexibility for late shifts (if business requires)
Business acumen, Client relationship, Job interviewing skills, Assessment skills, Communication &negotiations skills, Project Management skills, Change management skills.
- Coordinate operations for designated process and team;
- Deliver on agreed KPIs, escalate when case and implement corrective actions plans;
- Provide necessary data files and reporting to support the business;
- Present performance indicators in operational reviews, analyze data & trends, implement continuous improvement initiatives;
- Ensure that Route to Cash Process Maps and SOP's are followed and process controls are in place.
- Adhere to MCBC HR practices in terms of people retention, performance assessment, motivation and talent development;
- Perform Individual Performance reviews with the team members;
- Develop action plans, coaching and mentoring team members, developing talent, organizing career path meetings with team members;
- Owning and facilitating team meetings for better process performance and enhancement of team skills;
- Facilitating issues resolution not only within team, but also inter-team and cross functional;
- Owns 100% accurate and timely inputs for the team they supervise for salary, leaves and incentives and other HR processes like employee health and safety regulations etc.;
- Ensure all team members are aware of KPIs for agrees deliverables and of current & expected performance output.
- Build strong and effective relationships with Route to Cash actors in Business Units;
- Operate within the Department Budget;
- Drive productivity improvements within operations;
- Identify opportunities for cost reduction
- Adhere to company policies;
- Complies with the Internal Regulation and the EHS (Employee Health and Safety), the FSF (Fire Safety and Fighting) and Environmental Protection duties laid down under the law;
- Responsible for keeping confidential the information, as per the internal policy, within the limits of the duties attached to their job;
- Informs the line manager of any non-compliance identified in their work;
- Treat everyone with respect, be ethical, lawful and trustworthy;
- Respects and correctly promotes the image of the company and the code of conduct;
- Responsible for the use of the available resources of the company only for the benefit of the company.
- Responsible for the correct management of the inventory of goods entrusted to them by the Company and the expense reports relating to performance of the activity, in accordance with the internal procedures in force.
Support technology implementation
- Support tools implementation by creating capacity in the team and allocating staff to both operations and projects;
- Identify improvement opportunities on processes, raising them as proposal to next level for validation. Responsible for testing and implementation;
- Execute on growth plan and agreed transitions for designated teams/processes.