Applications Intern - Power Management - MICROCHIP
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Jobs from top companies in Romania active
View all jobs Applications Intern - Power Management - MICROCHIP active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Applications Intern - Power Management
The Power Management Applications Team is looking for young talents to assist and support new DC/DC Linear and Switching Regulators development. He/she will help with the design of the new evaluation and reference boards, work assisted in laboratory with modern tools to debug, test and manufacturing board prototypes. He/she will benefit on the job training and seminars to improve technical skills.
- Test and debug in the laboratory of analog circuits, linear and switching regulators;
- Assist experienced engineers and design PCB layouts using CAD tools, execute the prototypes working with SMT components and testing them;
- Learning and writing PIC microcontroller C code if necessary;
- Also assist with creating technical documentation, test reports.
- 3rd / 4th year student in Automatics or Electronics and Telecommunication or Electrical Faculty;
- Basic knowledge of analog circuits applications, DC/DC power supplies is a plus;
- Knowledge of SMD electronic components and laboratory’s instrumentations (multimeters, power supplies, oscilloscopes);
- Experience with a CAD tool for designing PCB layouts ( Altium, Eagle, Target, OrCAD);
- C programming for MCU experience is a plus;
- Good knowledge of English and good communications skills;
- Ability to learn and ability to work in a team.