HR Generalist with French
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
- Bachelor degree in Social Sciences, Psychology, Foreign Languages is a plus.
- Fluency in French and English;
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills;
- Self-Motivated, positive attitude and approach;
- Flexibility to take on additional responsibility and tasks;
- Accepts responsibility as an individual and works well within a team;
- Act as first point of contact for HR related questions via phone or E-Mail
- Create reference letters and testimonials for employees
- Update HR data base with personal information changes
- Produce standard correspondence and labour contracts by following existing templates
- Create addendums for existing employees for various job data changes (transfers, promotions, extension of contract, etc.)
- Create letters for specific types of situations (Maternity, Paternity, Studyleave, etc.)
- Prepare exit documents for employees leaving the company