.NET Technical Lead
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Evolve today active
View all jobs .NET Technical Lead active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are a complex company that offers consulting and recruitment services in the Human Resources area..
Evolution in performance, professionalism, balance and satisfaction.
We are your trustworthy partner that understands the markets continuous dynamic change and difficulties but also from our constant direct engagement with the companies we work with, and their employees.
We speak the languages of those that have ambitions, motivation for success and are able to adapt, innovate, and evolve.
As your devoted partner we identify the requirements and the necessities of your company and as well for your employees.
For our business partner, a global leading technology provider that offers complete Software Development, Web, Mobile Development and IT Consulting, with highly diversified enterprise projects, we are hiring a .NET Technical Lead.
In this role, in our partner’s company, you will work with a skilled team of developers to create the next generation enterprise product. Working with innovative Microsoft technology you will be a major contributor to the growth and future of our company.
• University / Bachelor’s Degree;
• Minimum 1+ years of experience as a Team Lead/Technical Lead;
• Minimum 4+ years of experience as a Full Stack .NET Developer;
• Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC;
• Strong knowledge of Angular js 1
• Knowledge of .NET Framework (C#, Entity Framework, etc);
• Very good interpersonal, verbal communication and writing skills.
• A self-starter with a do-what-it-takes attitude.
• Able to help solve complex problems
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment where multi-tasking is common.
• Proficient English.
• Leading a team of 6 developers, both on premises and on site, to ensure high standards and quality of the delivered product, by establishing the use of code best practices and trends; involved actively in the development process and working closely with the team, a smooth development process was possible in order to deliver on time and on budget;
• Collaborating with the project manager, business analysts, product owner, software architects and software developers to plan and design enterprise web applications, to identify and propose the technologies and frameworks to be used, to clarify the requirements;
• Produce quality code based on Product Management specifications;
• Look for software and process improvements and drive innovation forward by proposing and using new solutions / technologies;
• Develop and maintain detailed and accurate documentation per all project standards;
• Thorough technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation; Implement the design, testing, and support phases of software projects;
• Communicate effectively with project managers and development team members to facilitate the understanding of deliverables, estimates, and prioritization;
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive Salary
• Office Location: Victoriei – central location
• 24 vacation days plus all national holidays
• Modern office environment with all the work and play amenities
• Working in a friendly environment with a flexible program;
• Working with new technologies on interesting enterprise level projects