BI Support Developer (ETL)
The IT Department of Ubisoft is currently seeking a full-time Business Intelligence (BI) Support Developer to support and maintain our Enterprise Data Warehouse and Analytics solutions. You will be responsible for supporting and improving the extract, transform, and load process into our data warehouse using ETL tools (Informatica and Teradata), and troubleshooting batch problems.
In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis. You should be analytical and an excellent communicator along with good business acumen and problem-solving skills.
Ultimately, you will enhance our business intelligence system to help us make better decisions.
- Maintain, support and enhance the data ingestion processes developed with our ETL tool, Informatica;
- Provide technical assistance for support requests;
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting;
- Identify long-term solutions, propose and suggest the most suitable alternatives;
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analysis;
- Create and update technical documentation;
- University diploma in IT related field or proven experience in the BI domain.
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework.
- Proven experience with ETL tools such as Informatica, IBM InfoSphere DataStage, Oracle Warehouse Builder, etc.
- Expertise in SQL queries (Teradata, Oracle or SQL Server) and process optimization.
- Clear understanding of data warehousing and data modeling concepts.
- Experience with data warehouse lifecycles and a strong understanding of the role of methodology / frameworks is an advantage.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving skills.
- Good knowledge of English, French is an asset.
- Strong communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Shell scripting;
- Python development skills;
- Knowledge of the Hadoop ecosystem (HDFS, Hive, Impala) ;
Benefits that you can enjoy :
We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of training and development programs you can attend.
We appreciate those who give their best, so we have a bonus system based on performance.
Since we value health, you will have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Design or Management and also games and consoles that can be borrowed at any time.
According to your seniority, you will benefit from extra vacation days, health and life insurance, private pension and international mobility.
If you are into sports, we’ve got a great gym right into our studio and you can also borrow an Ubisoft bike during lunch time or in the weekends.
And, most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.
Still need to know more about us? Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.
Being one of the first gaming companies ever established in Romania, Ubisoft has built a strong foundation to grow on.
With a strong history of acclaimed games like Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels or HAWX, the studio has moved into co-development and has made its mark in blockbuster games like Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance.
We are currently involved in the development of some of Ubisoft’s biggest AAA brands, such as Ghost Recon, Assassin’s Creed and The Crew.
More than just games, we strive to create immersive and engaging worlds that offer moments of escape, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for self-discovery and learning.
Come join our team!